I recently discovered the British Book Challenge – a challenge, which the aim is (coincidentally) of reading more British Authors and reviewing their books. I think this is a great idea, and am very excited to take part! Since I am so brand new to book reviewing, I hope this will a super fun way for me to not just read great books, but learn how review effectively and interestingly, etc etc… 😄
Books I hope to read over the next 12 months:
- The Wearle by Chris d’Lacey (#1 in the Erth Dragons)
- Dark Wyng, also by Chris d’Lacey (#2 in the Erth Dragons)
- Book #3 in The Erth Dragons by Chris d’Lacey, which will hopefully come out later in the year.
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Dragonsitter to the Rescue by Josh Lacey and Garry Parsons
And I guess some others when I come across them, but these are only my currently anticipated reads. I’ll update this post when I see more I’d like to read!